Cosmetic Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
Dr. G. Gregory Gallico, III, MD, FACS has been a cosmetic plastic surgeon at The Boston Center for more than 25 years.
G. Gregory Gallico, III, M.D.
- • Best Plastic Surgeons (Boston Magazine) from 2000 to 2010
- • "Top Doctors for Women" from 2002 to 2010
- • "America's Top Doctors" from 2001 to 2010
- • Board Certified Diplomat in Plastic Surgery
- • Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- • Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- • Associate, Royal College of Medicine, England
- • Graduated from Yale University in Biochemistry
- • Received his M.D. from the Harvard Medical School
- • Postdoctoral Fellow at Oxford University, England
Why Not Select An Artist as Your Plastic Surgeon?
Samples of Dr. Gallico's artwork in oil, watercolor and portraiture below
About Dr. Gallico
Dr. Gallico provides expertise in the full range of cosmetic plastic surgical procedures including face, eyelid, nose, and breast surgery as well as liposuction, abdominoplasty, and body sculpture.
A pioneer in the use of computer simulation for nose surgery, Dr. Gallico has studied at the Yale School of Art, the Harvard Design School, the Mass College of Art, and the Art School of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, which brings a new dimension of artistry and sculpture to his surgery.
Dr. Gallico has been featured in Newsweek, The New York Times, and on ‘Good Morning America’. His state-of-the-art plastic surgical techniques have been reported in Self, Allure, and Glamour magazines.
Dr. Gallico and his office staff are known for the warm, personal style they bring to individualized, precise, and effective cosmetic plastic surgery.
If you would like to speak to Dr. Gallico, or a member of his staff to obtain additional information or to schedule a consultation:
Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery
170 Commonwealth Avenue
: (617) 267-5507